ECS Remote Tournament Bounty Bounty Rules
ECS Remote Tournament Bounty
Bounty is an additional pot you can chose to buy into
If tournament has a Bounty the buy in and current pot will be posted online
How will Bounty team be picked?
- All teams will be entered into list randomizer, list will be randomized a minimum of 5 times.
- After the final round of randomizing the top team will be the Bounty team.
- Once the Bounty team is eliminated or following the tournament the verification code with link will be posted in the Challonge discussion.
How do I win the Bounty?
- If you paid the Bounty fee and you knocked the Bounty team out of the tournament you win.
- If your team is the Bounty team and you win the tournament.
Ways the Bounty is not won.
- Team that beat the Bounty team did not pay the Bounty fee.
What happens if the Bounty is not won?
- The Bounty pot for the next tournament will start at the latest value plus any dollars ECS has committed to starting off the next tournament. (ex: “Friday 55” starts at $55 so if it was $95 next pot will start at $150)
BONUS DRT Entry Reimbursement
- The team picked as the Bounty team will be eligible for $46 doubles DRT entry fee, just play in a DRT within two weeks of being the bounty team. Let us know which DRT you played so we can verify and get your reimbursement sent.