White Horse Race Rules ECS Remote Dart Tournament
White Horse Race is an additional pot you can chose to buy into
Race buy in and current pot will be posted online
How do we win the Race pot?
- If you paid the Race fee and your team has the most 9 Mark and/or White Horse rounds during the tournament you win.
Ways the Bounty is not won.
- Team that had the highest number of 9 Mark and/or White Horse rounds did not pay the Race fee.
- TIE – One tie all tie, if there is a tie for the highest number of 9 Mark and/or White Horse rounds all money will stay in the pot and will roll over to the next week. Even if one of the teams in the tie did not pay the entry fee.
What happens if the Race is not won?
- The Race pot for the next tournament will start at the latest value plus any dollars ECS has committed to starting off the next tournament. (ex: “WH Race” starts at $50 so if it was $100 next pot will start at $150, unless the previous week the tournament was not run)
Winners and ties for top spot will be verified by G3 video review.
- Any team found cheating will forfeit the tournament and be banned from future tournaments.